Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Avaliação de Dieta

P. Bateman

Posts Recomendados

Altura: 1,80

Peso: 93

Objetivo da dieta: Performance, Energia, Recuperação.

Faço treino de força (Powerlifting) 4x por semana de manhã, queria uma dieta facinha de fazer todos os dias. Não gosto de frutas/legumes e estou usando o MyFitnessPal pra calcular os macros.

Café da Manhã/Pré Treino

30g de Castanhas 

4 Fatias de Pão de Forma 

30g de Pasta de Amendoim VitaPower

Colação/Pós treino

32g de Whey

3g de Creatina

Almoço

200g de Filé de Peto de frango (Assado)

100g de Arroz Branco

Jantar

3 Ovos Cozidos

2 Fatias de Pão de Forma

2 Fatias de Queijo Prato

Ceia

32g de Whey

3g de Creatina

Calorias - 1.653

Carboidratos (172g - 41%)

Gorduras (47g - 47%)

Proteínas (140g - 33%)

Não bebo durante as refeições e tomo 2L de água por dia. Também estou pensando em incluir algum tipo de vitamina A à Z e omega 3. Já que não preciso ter uma dieta tão restrita, talvez eu coma alguma coisa diferente durante um dia.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Publicidade

Velhinho, já que está seguindo o 5/3/1, segue o que o próprio Wendler recomenda (página 94 e subsequentes de seu livro 5/3/1: The Simplest and Most Effective Training System to Increase Raw Strength, 2009)

simples, sem muito terror...

se quiser algo rápido recomendo isso [a dica do @busarello de dobrar gorduras e subir proteínas já é seguida só de tentar fazer desse jeito ].

se quiser fazer algo super sério, pode calcular TMB GCD e medir BF pra ter algo mais certinho...

Eating for Size and Strength

Nothing is more confusing than diet. There are a million opinions, books, experts and internet heroes claiming to know how to eat, what to eat and judging by the scare tactics out there, what NOT to eat. I’m not sure if there isn’t a food out there that hasn’t been linked to cancer, heart disease, death, diabetes and obesity. Even fruit has gotten a Frowny Face from some nutritional experts. Really? You think apples are what make people fat?

The bottom line is that if you want to be big and strong, your diet has to be big and strong. You can’t expect to eat like a mouse and lift like a lion. There are some exceptions to this rule but let’s just leave that for the ignorant.

Like my programming and training, I have made eating as easy and simple as I can. But you are going to have to suspend some of your Gotta Have Abs mentality if you want to get stronger. Some people will claim that they have gotten stronger when eating like a waif, but they sure as hell aren’t strong. There is a difference. If you want to move some weight, you are gonna have to gain some weight. This is especially true of squatting and any pressing movement. You want those lifts to go up? Eat like mean it.

There are two simple templates of eating to gain size and strength. One is meant for leaner, slower gains. The second is meant for those that just want to get big and strong. Both will work; you will have to decide what is good for you and your goals.

Plan One

This plan is for those that want leaner, slower weight gain.

Each meal will consist of the following, in this order:

1. 50g protein shake (you choose whey, casein or whatever you want or tastes good). You can mix this with milk or water.

2. 30-50g of protein from eggs, chicken, fish or beef. Eat as much whole food protein as you can but no less than 30-50g of protein. Do not eat any other food until this is done.

3. One serving of a fruit or vegetable.

4. Any amount of carbs you can stuff in your face. This can be rice, potatoes, oatmeal or some doughnuts. If you want the gains to be leaner, opt for less carbs and cleaner

carbs. If you want to gain some weight, eat as much of whatever you can get your hands on.

5. Strive to start with 4 meals/day with this eating plan. You can work yourself up to 6 if you have the time and the appetite.

Plan Two

This plan is for those that want to gain weight quickly.

Each meal will consist of the following, in this order;

1. 30-50g of protein from eggs, chicken, fish or beef. Eat as much whole food protein as you can but no less than 30-50g of protein. Do not eat any other food until this is done.

2. 100g of carbs; this can be clean carbs or whatever you can fill your mouth with.

3. One serving of fruit or vegetable

4. 50g protein shake, preferably mixed with milk and whatever else you can dump in the blender for calories. Peanut butter or whipping cream will add a ton of calories and fat.

5. Strive to start with 4 meals/day with this eating plan. You can work yourself up to 6 if you have the time and the appetite. If you want to put on size and get strong, you had better learn how anabolic food can be. Get in a ton of protein (at least double your bodyweight).

Plan Two (slightly revised)

This revised Plan Two is what I did in high school. It may not be recommended for everyone but it worked very well for me. So I feel obligated to share it.

1. Eat whatever food you want. And eat a lot of it.

2. After each meal, no matter how full, drink a huge protein drink with milk.

3. Do this 4 or more times a day.

How Dedicated Are You?

With any of these plans it is only going to work if you are 90% compliant with your diet over 6 months. Yes, 90% complaint. How do we monitor this? Use the chart provided to track each and every meal that you eat. In order for you to be complaint with these two diet plans (or any plan), you have to do these things 90% of the time:

1. Get a 50g (or more) protein shake for each meal.

2. Eat 30-50g of protein or more (eggs, beef, chicken, fish) for each meal.

3. Eat 1-2 servings of vegetables or fruit for each meal.

4. Eat 100 (or more) grams of carbs for each meal.

Every meal that follows the following rules gets a “check” mark. ANY meal that doesn’t gets an “X” There are no “If’s” or substitutions. You either do it or you don’t. At the end of the week, add up the amount of check marks and divide that number by 28 (the minimum amount of meals you should eat a week). In order to hit 90%, you have to eat 25 “proper” meals a week. If you don’t reach this number you need to reassess your commitment. The proof is in the numbers and your actions. If you feel that 90% is too much, you sound very average.

The Simplest and Most Effective Trick for Getting Stronger and Gaining Weight

No matter which plan you choose to gain weight and size there is one trick that will work wonders for gaining size and strength. This is key.

Ready?

Wake up in the middle of the night and eat a meal (pre-make this meal) or have a huge protein drink with milk or water. This is such a game changer for anyone that wants to up the ante. Does it suck? It does for the first couple of nights. You drag your tired ass to the kitchen, barely awake and shove food and drink down your mouth. After a week, your body will get used to waking up and you will wake up hungry. This simple trick is amazing and like Keyser Soze once said, you have to be willing to do what the other guy isn’t. Check your level of dedication and see if you can man up to the challenge.

Eating to Lose Weight

This seems to be all the rage these days; eating to get lean. For the general public, I get it. For the older lifter who is already big, it makes sense. For the younger, skinny kid who has more bone than muscle…I just shake my head. I do not advocate skinny androgynous males; this is in direct opposition to everything I hold sacred. Men should not be in skinny jeans; men should be on a quest for jeans that can barely hold their thighs. 97

My eating plan for losing weight is very similar to the ones above; it’s a no nonsense approach for losing weight. It is terribly simple. I developed this plan when I was playing football at the University of Arizona. After years of suffering with Graves’ disease (this is a condition known as hyperthyroidism, an overactive thyroid) I had my thyroid removed. Needless to say, I gained a ton of weight. From late August to November, I went from 180lbs to 240lbs. All my lifts skyrocketed and I felt great. It was the first time in years that I wasn’t sweating profusely and never gaining weight. BUT it came with a price. As the doctors continued to mess with my Synthroid dose, I continued to gain weight. I got up to 255lbs and simply couldn’t move. I was way too heavy to run and thus too heavy to play football. Being a college student I wasn’t about to give up all the beer and pizza so I simply made a pact for myself. Before I ate anything, I drink a big protein drink. This filled me up quite a bit and instead of eating an entire pizza, I’d eat only until I felt full. I never over ate. I never ate until my stomach was rounded and bloated; I simply ate to satisfaction. For many this may seem contrary to habit but all it requires is discipline; if you don’t have that, no eating plan can help you.

After about three months, I had shed 30 pounds and got my body back on track. This change made all the difference in the world to me. Here is the simple plan.

1. 50g protein drink mixed with water.

2. Two or more servings of fruits and vegetables.

3. Palm sized portion of protein (this is usually about 4oz).

4. 30-50 grams of clean carbs (rice, potatoes and oatmeal)

If you feel like you don’t have the discipline to eat clean all the time, I offer this simple advice. Drink a large protein drink before any meal and snack. If you want to eat some Doritos, slam a protein drink. Before breakfast, protein drink. Before you go out to eat with friends, drink a protein drink. It’s so damn simple and easy. Everyone that follows this plan and eats with discretion (i.e. you eat only until you are satisfied) loses weight. The key is to have the discipline to know that you won’t finish every meal and you really shouldn’t; I’ve never seen a portion size at a restaurant that deserves to be finished by an overweight person.

More on Diet

Let’s just all be honest with ourselves here. If you are over the age of 18, live in the United States and don’t know what foods are reasonably healthy and what foods you should probably avoid, your parents have failed you. In fact, I find it very hard to believe that the same people who can’t discriminate what food to put in their mouth are somehow allowed to right to vote for the President of the United States. After the age of 18, you are a responsible adult and thus should take responsibility for your actions. I get asked all the time what kinds of foods to eat, what diet to follow – if you are looking for a specific diet plan via book, I recommend the following books:

1 The Zone Diet by Barry Sears

2 The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf

Now after you read these books I want you to take a step back, ignore the scare tactics and look at the big picture. They both recommend a balanced diet, quality protein, fruits and vegetables (don’t believe that bananas or non-green vegetables are bad for you), some quality carbs and healthy fats. This is no different than any good, basic diet book. All diet books have gimmicks; it is how they appeal to the reader. But any quality plan is about the same. If you read enough books on the subject, things will start to mesh together and make sense. This is called the “13th Warrior Phenomenon”. In the movie, The 13th Warrior, Antonio Banderas plays an Arab that must fight alongside Norsemen to help a village. Banderas’ character does not speak Norse but after weeks of listening in on conversations and watching the Norsemen talk, he slowly begins to understand what they are saying. This is the same with diet and training (and whatever subject you want to be knowledgeable on). You read enough and suddenly things begin to make sense. You just have to read a lot and learn how to read AND think critically. These two things will serve you for life.

Now take these books and apply things you have learned from lifters; from magazines and books. All have high protein diets. Much higher than what is recommended in the Zone book or Paleo books. This is because those books are written for the average person. We are not average people. You can argue this point until you are blue in the face, but the simple truth is that the biggest and strongest people have higher protein diets. There are exceptions but using exceptions to prove the rule prove more your ignorance.

So if you want to follow a diet plan, get on the Zone diet or Paleo diet and triple the protein requirements. Simple as that. Do so with protein powders and whole foods. Eat a ton of protein. Squat heavy. Push heavy objects. Have sex. Love life.

Ah, ao menos dobre essa quantidade de água, vai me agradecer depois

Editado por Power_tr00
Link para o comentário

Cara, como já disseram, pra treino de força, tem é fundamental estar em superávit calórico, 1600kcal deve ser no máximo seu GCD ... então repense isso.. concordo com a dia do Busa, já pode começar subindo as prots e dobrando a gordura.

Não precisa ser tanto whey pode botar frango no jantar também... lembre-se whey é proteína em pó.. se consegue comer frango, não precisa do whey.

Link para o comentário

16 horas atrás, busarello disse:

BF, TMB e GCD estimados?

De cara eu dobraria as gorduras e subiria as proteinas para umas 180 gramas.

BF acho que ta uns 23%, GDC deu 2300 no TDEE Calculator, vou pesquisar a TMB.

16 horas atrás, Power_tr00 disse:

Velhinho, já que está seguindo o 5/3/1, segue o que o próprio Wendler recomenda (página 94 e subsequentes de seu livro 5/3/1: The Simplest and Most Effective Training System to Increase Raw Strength, 2009)

simples, sem muito terror...

se quiser algo rápido recomendo isso [a dica do @busarello de dobrar gorduras e subir proteínas já é seguida só de tentar fazer desse jeito ].

se quiser fazer algo super sério, pode calcular TMB GCD e medir BF pra ter algo mais certinho...

Ah, ao menos dobre essa quantidade de água, vai me agradecer depois

Opa, obrigado novamente. Preciso dar uma lida completa nesse livro

16 horas atrás, antigoargos disse:

Cara, como já disseram, pra treino de força, tem é fundamental estar em superávit calórico, 1600kcal deve ser no máximo seu GCD ... então repense isso.. concordo com a dia do Busa, já pode começar subindo as prots e dobrando a gordura.

Não precisa ser tanto whey pode botar frango no jantar também... lembre-se whey é proteína em pó.. se consegue comer frango, não precisa do whey.

Vou fazer isso (Y)

14 horas atrás, Glasgow 15 disse:

falta fibra nessa dieta

e pelos alimentos te recomendaria suplementar um polivitaminico

dieta ta meio catabolica, joga amendoin na ceia pra aumentar as prot e gorduras

Sim Sim

Link para o comentário

• 2 semanas depois...
Em 27/03/2018 em 15:59, P. Bateman disse:

Calorias - 1.653

Carboidratos (172g - 41%)

Gorduras (47g - 47%)

Proteínas (140g - 33%)

Os cálculos aí n batem amigo, cuidado nessa divisão, pq se está se baseando nele, se baseou errado. O correto aí, se o número em gramas estiver certo, é: carbo 48% gord 13% prot 39%

Link para o comentário

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
  • Criar Novo...