Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Como Ser Alpha?

Samuelfaj

Posts Recomendados

Após seis meses, Jady Bolt esquece fama, junta R$ 400 mil e vive da renda de kitinetes

Leia mais: http://extra.globo.com/famosos/apos-seis-meses-jady-bolt-esquece-fama-junta-400-mil-vive-da-renda-de-kitinetes-20934160.html#ixzz4Yr9Kb1b0

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Publicidade

53 minutos atrás, Brachio disse:
  Ocultar conteúdo

The choice is yours.  She can only choose from the guys who approach her.  If nobody approaches her, she can choose NOTHING.  If only weak beta guys approach her, she will turn them away and end up with NOTHING.  You have all the power my friend, you are choosing who you are going to approach and who you will be with.  You are the one who will decide whether you will see her again or not. You are the one who is going to say she is the chosen one.  Their job is to look beautiful and expose themselves to the market.

I make options for myself, so that you are not my only choice and I can go out with someone else if I choose. For now, even if you don’t have other options, make it look like you do. Behave like you do.  I am going to do everything for my girls. I love them and will treat them like a queen…but only as long as I think they deserve it.  It is funny to see how, when women don’t get what they want, they call me a jerk but always stick around... They may not like your rules, but they will respect you if you stick to them.

--------------------------------

They simply feel attraction towards those guys because they are more confident, they go for what they want, and women unconsciously like to be controlled by more powerful men. He conveys, often accidentally, all of the alpha qualities she is wired to seek out because of her evolutionary programming and at the same time elicits lots of emotions in her.  Nice guys convey nothing alpha and just give her one emotion and that is love.  Love is great, but after a while it becomes boring and monotonous.  And if it is given too early without the girl having to earn it, its value is insignificant.

--------------------------------

So don’t be afraid to be more selfish and genuinely ask yourself what a particular girl can bring to your life to make you happy besides tits and ass.  When you operate from this mindset, you will get results (This is the mindset of men who have plenty of women in their lives and women instinctively pick up on it and find it attractive).

If you have ever gone out with me, you will notice something really unusual: as soon as I go into a set, I am not sucked into their frame. I do not live in their world. You will see that they live in my world. How do you see this? When I approach a set or any group of people, I don’t position myself so the whole group can hear me. I don’t try to yell so the whole group can hear me. First, I position myself in the most comfortable position, where I feel the most relaxed. Then I reorganize the other people around me in a way I like. For example, I approach them, have them open up to me, sit down, and use the space around me to make myself comfortable.  Then, I might position the extra people to talk to each other, while the target is left to talk to me. This behavior is not something I modeled or learned.  It’s been a part of my personality for a long time.

You will always see me in the most comfortable position you can imagine while I am in a set or anywhere in life. Why?  Because I operate from the frame that I am the leader, I am the prize.  I have the right to make myself comfortable.  I have no reason to ask permission or make excuses for anything I do.  When you TRULY begin to live in this frame, people will automatically follow you because the powerful reality that you exude is irresistibly attractive.  This reality can only come from developing strong Inner Game.

We take for granted that how we feel or view the world is true, but it is always subjective.  Begin to consciously frame your thoughts towards the reality that you are the prize, that you are an attractive person and that you can take what you want out of the world, and you will begin to feel and act differently, leading to better results.  It takes some work, but it is the difference between the winners and losers in life.

-----------------------------

When you subcommunicate dominant qualities and are non-reactive to her shit tests while being charming and fun, you project the frame, “I am an Alpha male.  You would be lucky to be with me.”  All of this occurs subconsciously on a macro level, controlling the meaning of the interaction.  The sum total of both people’s words, actions and mannerisms sets the frame.

Confidence is the KEY brother. Of course, you also don't want to make her feel uncomfortable by behaving awkwardly, nervous, or uncharming by appearing horny or so. Just be relaxed and tell her that without any feelings or signs of weirdness. Tell her as if it is the most common thing in the world. You'll stun them and they'll love you.

------------------------------------

Melhor canal sobre conquista que existe, não julgue pelas aparências e pela quantidade de acessos baixa, não tem nada de pua nem manginismo e apesar do carinha parecer meio nerdinho branquinho o que ele diz vale por mil livrinhos e experiencias com mulher que vc possa ter:

Ele só vai crescer quando tiver infield

Link para o comentário

32 minutos atrás, TheKingGamerBr disse:

Após seis meses, Jady Bolt esquece fama, junta R$ 400 mil e vive da renda de kitinetes

Leia mais: http://extra.globo.com/famosos/apos-seis-meses-jady-bolt-esquece-fama-junta-400-mil-vive-da-renda-de-kitinetes-20934160.html#ixzz4Yr9Kb1b0

Normal isso. Lembro do Brasileiro que ficou famoso só porque comia Madonna.

Link para o comentário

Sobre o aperto de mäo do Trump:

Como premiê do Canadá evitou o aperto de mão 'não convencional' de Trump

https://noticias.uol.com.br/ultimas-noticias/bbc/2017/02/16/como-premie-do-canada-evitou-o-aperto-de-mao-nao-convencional-de-trump.htm

Link para o comentário

Como são as regras no youtube??

Se eu pegar 10 trechos de 10 pessoas diferentes falando sobre um mesmo assunto...partes  de vídeos que já estão no youtube, alguns sendo trechos de matérias de TV e outros que foram feitos pro youtube, 

Colocar tudo em um vídeo só, 

Tem algum problema de direitos ??

Posso ganhar $ de boa nesse vídeo?

Link para o comentário

5 minutos atrás, planeta disse:

Se eu pegar 10 trechos de 10 pessoas diferentes falando sobre um mesmo assunto...partes  de vídeos que já estão no youtube, alguns sendo trechos de matérias de TV e outros que foram feitos pro youtube, 

Existe algo chamado fair use, quando você usa um trecho ou trechos de conteúdo alheio para algum propósito (discussäo, comentário, crítica, ensino...)

Mas creio que se você simplesmente utilizar material dos outros, sem você mesmo acrescentar nada a isso, você estará simplesmente ganhando dinheiro em cima do trabalho dos outros. Aí o YouTube (ou a justica) näo vai aceitar que você ganhe dinheiro com o trabalho alheio.

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use

Link para o comentário

4 minutos atrás, planeta disse:

quanto mais trechos maior o risco de te darem strike

se monetizar então... lol

já excluíram um vídeo que legendei de outro canal, n monetizei e ainda coloquei os créditos pro dono real do vídeo na descrição, e ainda assim o desgraçado excluiu meu vídeo,

outros bloquearam nos países de origem

se tomar muito desses strikes fecham teu canal

Link para o comentário

Seriam vários médicos falando sobre um assunto

Isso ajudaria dar credibilidade aos meus outros vídeos do assunto, não preciso necessariamente monetizar esse...

Ainda assim podem tentar tirar do ar se estou dando moral pra esses caras e não monetizar ??

Link para o comentário

tirar do ar eu acho que não podem mais, mas podem bloquear no país deles.

da uma lida nas regras do youtube porque mudou coisa pra caralho nos últimos anos

e por precaução é bom colocar o link ou fonte dos vídeos originais na descrição

eu upei um vídeo do coleman fazendo terra recentemente e recebi uma notificação do canal dele dizendo que ele aprovou o vídeo, e nem mesmo restringiu no país dele.

Link para o comentário

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
  • Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...