Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Como Ser Alpha?

Samuelfaj

Posts Recomendados

25 minutos atrás, Aroma disse:

Obrigado mestre padawan vou adicionar á minha lista de leitura.

9 minutos atrás, Brachio disse:

Tava lendo aqui o MM e tava curtindo, nem vi o tempo passar. Vou ler mais um pouco e ver q q pegar, mas de qualquer maneira adicionarei na minha listinha de leitura

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Publicidade

56 minutos atrás, manoarroz disse:

To afim de ler algo que vá agregar alguma coisa, qualquer coisa util q eu possa levar pra vida. Aceito sugestoes! Vou dar uma chance ao PUA, sempre achei meio escroto mas nunca li, comecarei pelo mystery method e espero nao me arrepender.

PUA é algo escroto ligado a mulher, mulher não é vida a menos que ela esteja ligada a você de forma natural, algo que o PUA não faz pois se trata apenas de pegar mulher por diversão, ou simplesmente praticar. Eu aconselho ler alguns livros de ficção que podem te trazer algo bom, ou uma biografia. Existe um livro "A arte da paz" em que comecei a ler, recomendo a você.

Link para o comentário

26 minutos atrás, Dmitri disse:

PUA é algo escroto ligado a mulher, mulher não é vida a menos que ela esteja ligada a você de forma natural, algo que o PUA não faz pois se trata apenas de pegar mulher por diversão, ou simplesmente praticar. Eu aconselho ler alguns livros de ficção que podem te trazer algo bom, ou uma biografia. Existe um livro "A arte da paz" em que comecei a ler, recomendo a você.

Cara concordo totalmente com voce, mulher nao é a sua vida. Cogitei ler pua porque minha situacao com o sexo feminino é triste e isso com certeza acaba me fudendo em outros quesitos da vida, entao o ponto "mulher" acaba sendo importante pra mim. Um homem com esse lado sexual fudido tem serios problemas que afetam varias outras areas indiretamente. Imagina se o almeida tivesse o lado sexual dele bem servido. Seria um homem totalmente diferente, seria muito mais prospero e feliz na vida oque sem sombra de duvidas ajudaria em outras areas como o trabalho, melhorar o salario, relacoes sociais melhores etc.

Link para o comentário

Today I hit rock bottom: Seduction will not save you. (self.seduction)

submitted 1 dia ago by cmiovino

This will probably be a long post, bare with me and read it all. It might change your life.

Summary:

Pickup and seduction won't save you. It won't make you happy in the end. Stop chasing it. It's all an illusion. Focus on yourself, you, your goals, your hobbies, and what you love. Don't focus on girls. They can be a nice addition to an already great life. You will suffer defeat when you flip the two roles.

Put down the seduction products, the Youtube videos, all that. Take 6-12 months to build a fulfilling life. Then factor in approaching and game. Now here's the key - keep doing YOU, your goals, your passions. Never stop for anyone or anything.

Body:

This day, five years ago, the person I was with for four years in college left. "It's not you, it's me" she said, I didn't get it. I was an average chump. I was a needy, lame, unadventurous. 6 months of depression ensued. I didn't want to eat, lift, or anything.

After pulling out from that time, I found 'pickup' through a google search on being an alpha male when trying to figure out what happened. From that day forth, I decided I would 'get good' so I never was alone again. This is how many of us find seduction and pickup. You think it's a magic pill.

This was shorted lived. After some limited going out, no success at all, I met a girl at a last minute NYE party I went to. Threw some basic negging, bantering, and fun in, along with drinking and poof a 3 year relationship happened. I latched onto whatever I could find and she also did the same. Really, we were just two lonesome people. I'd compare this to a giant bandaid - you're masking your true problems with seemingly good emotions to avoid pain. Most people do this their entire life. You're running from pain.

Then it happened. She met some Australian on a European trip, he came to the states, that ended. Horrible fashion. She was a wreck trying to choose between us and I was a wreck too. Ultimately she chose him as she wanted a house, 4 kids, and a wedding. I didn't want any of it. They will be married December 11th this year, less than one year from us ending it. I lost most of my friends, as they were mutual. I didn't have much else. No hobbies, nothing.

I thought this was rock bottom, but it was only the first dip. Immediately I recovered, but decided to stay away from women and dating for 4-6 months. I worked on myself, lifted, bought a camera, traveled for the first time, made a Youtube Channel, got heavily into racing cars, and made almost 200 new (real) Facebook friends. Mostly car people, but all over. I felt like a man for the first time. I was a boss. I'd roll into a car meet and I'd have groups of people surrounding me saying "Hi". During this time, I joined the NoFap movement and this made a HUGE difference. My anxiety was gone. GONE. I could do anything. People at work looked at me differently. I didn't need anyone to make me happy, I was completely internally motivated, along with some healthy external validation (support, friends, etc). I didn't need a girl.

I began daygaming everyday. 2-3 approaches at lunch hour. Numbers piled up. It was nuts. I was shocked. I went from being a noobie who couldn't even ask a girl for the time of day, to a God after working on myself. It was hard, lonesome sometimes, but I had a plan and stuck to it.

To put this in perspective, 10 years ago, I couldn't find a person in my high school graduating class to sit with during our class picture, so I sat alone out of 230 people. That picture still hangs on the wall when you walk in the building.

This summer, I dated a model, a prom queen, and numerous others. It was insane. The key here was, I kept racing, kept filming, working out, and kept on my purpose. The prom queen almost knocked me off my purpose. This was the first time I was with someone really attractive. After 2 months, it ended, and I thought I could never match that level again. What I discovered was the joy and happiness I got from making videos, racing, and accomplishing my goals at work and with my car far exceeded anything a woman could give to me. Even 9's and 10's. This was a big stepping stone.

I went to the Julien World Tour and met some amazing friends. My game really took off and I got back into it. 2-3 approaches a day turned into 2-3 numbers a day. Not joking. At work and happy hours, I kept showing up with new girls. I will admit, I started getting hooked on external validation and shocking people. It was fun. Then I met Rachel.

Cold approach, instantly attracted, and we hung out every week for two months. We shared the same music tastes, used to play the same video games, dressed the same. Same kinks. She was head over heels and slowly I gave in and started to love someone. This was my ultimate goal - to find one great person. I did it. I won.

Picture this, you're in a big city, 18th floor of an apartment complex, sunrise, huge windows overlooking everything. You made it. I went from being a high school loser, through adversity, anxiety issues, to here. It was surreal. Like a movie.

Things went from amazing to over the top. She was hitting me up all the time, begging for me to come over. Pictures send, great dates, road trips. She's a singer, attractive, and beautiful. Most shocking of all, she was beautiful without makeup and things like that. Pure.

The racing season ended, my Youtube Channel slowed down, lifting stagnated. I stopped traveling. I started hanging out with my guy friends less and less. Car meets played second fiddle. This is when I failed.

Long story short, but over the last 2-3 weeks, her attraction declined. She didn't want to go to lunch anymore, we had Halloween plans, but she bailed last minute and I was pissed. Rachel blocked me on Facebook and on her phone. Haven't heard anything since Monday. I did try reaching out, but nothing. I will never hear from her again. Went to another party with friends, met another girl, took her home, but declined going further as I was still hanging on. This was the first time I pulled from a party. I hadn't even approached a girl in 2 months, but I was just enraged and thus motivated.

Last night after two very long days at work, realizing the above, and coming to terms with how I've stagnated as a man since, it hit me. I genuinely broke down in tears after exiting the public transit terminal last night. I sat on the sidewalk for 20 minutes feeling numb, defeated, and like a huge void was missing from my body. Part was heartache. You're going to get hurt, folks.

This morning, I forgot my wallet, bus pass, and lunch at home in a daze. Drove to work 30 minutes, back 30 minutes, used every curse word in the book on the way. Screamed, yelled, hit things. Got back to the parking lot, which was full. Swore, hated people, hated myself, hated life.

Then this truly magical thing happened. From a personal view, I hit absolutely rock bottom. I never felt suck anger, hate, sadness. But then it all went away and I laughed hysterically because it was all really dumb. I was doing everything to myself. None of it was even real. I chose to let go for the first time. Like purely let go. I can't describe it any other way that just freedom. You must experience pain to grow.

I hope this motivates even one person to get up and go live their life. You can either do that, or die a little each day chasing illusions. You might think getting a girlfriend, or numerous girls is the end. It's nothing. It's just your evolutionary genetic self trying to populate the world. It's nothing more than that. The little reptilian part of your brain was trained over millennia to stick a funny appendage in a warm hole so the human race could survive.

It's fun, don't get me wrong. In fact, I'm hitting the field today. But I'm most certainly focusing wholeheartedly on my true purpose now. I'm hoping the pain I experienced will be ingrained in my conscious enough that I will never forget it.

all 119 comments
exibir primeiro: 
populares

[–]zombieflow 196 pontos 1 dia ago 

Great story, I would like to leave a quote to complement it.

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.”

― Ehssan

[–]almondbutter1 59 pontos 1 dia ago 

In models, Manson specifically addresses this when he gives the example of the interesting guy who gets married and then lets everything that made him interesting fall by the wayside, thus becoming overly invested in her, causing her to lose attraction.

Tl;dr your life is not one person.

[–]Afeni02 15 pontos 23 horas ago 

if I remember correctly, Manson mentions the way to combat this is Self - Improvement. never stop improving yourself, never settle, even when you've settled.

[–]SenorPuff 4 pontos 23 hours ago 

In Manson's example, I believe it was through sheer dumb luck. The guy took a job and he enjoyed it, to start, but it took so much of his time and energy that he didn't do much of the things that made him the guy she was attracted to. Then as he slowly got drained and since she was his only remaining bit of 'not work' life, it put pressure on her.

Ultimately that's a story of work/life balance, and the side effect of having poor work/life balance is that you will inevitably stress those around you. It ties in well with seduction because not valuing your time enough to take it for yourself (that is, giving it all up to your job) shows that you have a low sense of self value.

That isn't to say you can't have a job that you enjoy doing but rather that by spending far more time at your job than you should you show a bit of shallowness. Interesting people do interesting things, and have a handful of hobbies that they work on from time to time. You'll go dancing or go to a music festival or go do something. If the only thing that seems to interest you is your job, whether true or not, that's boring. If it is true it's probably also because you're too afraid to branch out and try new things.

[–]evolutionape 2 pontos 20 hours ago 

Keep seeing this book mentioned. Is it worth a read?

[–]almondbutter1 1 ponto 5 hours ago 

I consider it the second most important factor in my progress as a man.

The first was the first simple pickup video I ever watched that put me onto pickup in general and completely flipped my entire paradigm of what was possible and how I could relate to women.

The book is fantastic and is not gimmicky at all. It specifically breaks down the gimmicks that others employ into more fundamental aspects of human behavior and intention, so you don't get lost in all the jargon and bullshit theory.

It's also really refreshing for me because not only does it keep me from overthinking and over complicating things, it also helps me maintain my feeling of sincerity while gaming as opposed to feeling like a character who has to go through certain motions.

[–]evolutionape 1 ponto 4 hours ago 

Thanks. That's precisely why I was asking...didn't want another gimmick. I appreciate the feedback.

[–]cmoneyt8ker 11 pontos 20 hours ago 

If you keep seeing it mentioned, take a guess. :)

[–]wickedmike -1 pontos 9 hours ago 

Sorry, I'm new around here, is the Book of Pook mentioned as well?

[–]CreamyCoffee 6 pontos 17 hours ago 

It's worth several reads.

Link para o comentário

21 minutos atrás, manoarroz disse:

Cara concordo totalmente com voce, mulher nao é a sua vida. Cogitei ler pua porque minha situacao com o sexo feminino é triste e isso com certeza acaba me fudendo em outros quesitos da vida, entao o ponto "mulher" acaba sendo importante pra mim. Um homem com esse lado sexual fudido tem serios problemas que afetam varias outras areas indiretamente. Imagina se o almeida tivesse o lado sexual dele bem servido. Seria um homem totalmente diferente, seria muito mais prospero e feliz na vida oque sem sombra de duvidas ajudaria em outras areas como o trabalho, melhorar o salario, relacoes sociais melhores etc.

Um homem que não controla o seu lado sexual e um homem que não tem a vida sexual bem sucedida são coisas iguais.

Existem alguns estudos de fácil acesso no google que mostra, 65% dos homens que cometem zoofilia, pedofilia, necrofilia e outros tipos de bizarrices, a causa disso foi a longa privação de sexo. Alguns até mesmo iniciaram sua vida gay pela maior facilidade em ter o ato sexual. Esses não controlam o seu lado sexual e apelam para crimes ou algo que eles não são propensos, mas acharam um paraíso em meio ao caos.

Li certa vez que você ainda era virgem, se não me engano no tópico NoFap. Não se afobe muito. A pressa pode te roubar o ouro que já estava em seu cofre.

Não há nada mágico em fazer sexo, mas há algo extraordinário nos momentos que se tem depois do sexo. Acho que muitos aqui podem afirmar a ideia que fazer sexo e depois simplesmente sair ou dormir, é ruim, ou simplesmente pagar uma prostituta fazer e ver ela indo embora. Somos todos machos, nem por isso somos todos feitos de pedra.

Link para o comentário

Concordo que PUA não te faz um macho de verdade, longe disso.

Tudo bem que o conteúdo geralmente é voltado para todas as questões da vida de um homem. Mas qual a motivação? Pegar mulher!

Não adianta fugir, nem enfeitar. No final, o PUA trata SIM de pegar mulher. 

Acho mais eficiente correr atrás daquilo q vc quer, buscar seus valores, ser um cara bem-sucedido, não necessariamente rico, mas q boas condições financeiras e destaque na profissão, no meio social. É isso e mais umas coisinhas, nada daquele mimimi de negs, cocky and funny e outras baboseiras de adolescente.

Link para o comentário

Mesmo caras altamente bem sucedidos podem ter problemas com mulher, se isso está enraizado nele, veja que os homens que procuram bootcamp em sua maioria são caras ricos que estão dispostos a pagar um alto valor para aprender como ser bom com mulheres.

PUA é útil sim, todos os livros de PUA, SEMPRE vão ter um capítulo reservado à falar que você deve buscar o desenvolvimento em todas as áreas da sua vida, se você acha que PUA é um bando de festeiro com frases manjadas você não simplesmente não sabe o que é PUA.

MM é bom para se ter uma base, ele ensina o básico e tudo que é necessário para ler outros livros sem ficar perdido. Mas nada te impede de começar com os livros citados pelos outros amigos, eu li todos esses citados e são bons.

Link para o comentário

1 minuto atrás, GhostGainer disse:

Mesmo caras altamente bem sucedidos podem ter problemas com mulher, se isso está enraizado nele, veja que os homens que procuram bootcamp em sua maioria são caras ricos que estão dispostos a pagar um alto valor para aprender como ser bom com mulheres.

PUA é útil sim, todos os livros de PUA, SEMPRE vão ter um capítulo reservado à falar que você deve buscar o desenvolvimento em todas as áreas da sua vida, se você acha que PUA é um bando de festeiro com frases manjadas você não simplesmente não sabe o que é PUA.

MM é bom para se ter uma base, ele ensina o básico e tudo que é necessário para ler outros livros sem ficar perdido. Mas nada te impede de começar com os livros citados pelos outros amigos, eu li todos esses citados e são bons.

Não, PUA são homens que praticam suas táticas de conquistar mulheres, as vezes de forma forçada, seja fisicamente ou psicologicamente. Para demonstração em vídeos ou em sua prática, talvez diária, eles vão festas que é o lugar mais fácil de se testar suas novas táticas e técnicas, com isso pode-se dizer que PUA é festeiro sim. Sobre as frases, eles não tem nada pronto, mas o que fazer e hora que vai fazer eles tem sim tudo pronto, eles são artistas (pick up artist afinal) e como todo artistas eles tem que ter algo em mente, se não até mesmo um roteiro mental. O porque de reservarem meia página para falar sobre desenvolvimento pessoal, antes de falar de mulher, é pq se você não estiver satisfeito com algo em sua vida além das mulheres, você não vai ter segurança de chegar até nelas porque mentalmente você se rebaixando, para conquistar uma mulher você deve se sentir seguro.

É sério, em livros de PUA o máximo que já encontrei foi meia página, se não me falha a memória teve uma caso que foi uma página, para falar sobre desenvolvimento pessoal.

O segredo é simples, tenha segurança de si mesmo, tenha orgulho de si e expressa-te.

Analisando tudo agora, não vale apena gastar tempo lendo livros e mais livros só para pegar vadias, vadia na cama e na vida não tem valor algum, é só mais um pedaço de carne. É melhor ter calma, observar as mulheres ao seu redor e focar apenas em uma, analisar se vale apena e dependendo do resultado final, usar as armas para conquista-la e cultiva-la depois.

Link para o comentário

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
  • Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...