Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Velocidade De Absorção Das Proteinas

NegoWhey

Posts Recomendados

Publicidade

• Supermoderador

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/nutrition/what-are-good-sources-of-protein-speed-of-digestion-part-2.html/

So far all I’ve focused on is whey and casein as these are the proteins that have been predominantly studied. Unfortunately, there is far less data on the speed of digestion of other proteins. Soy has been examined and appears to be a fast protein; note from my article Milk: The New Sports Drink? A Review that milk was found to be superior to soy protein for gains in lean body mass with training. This is thought to be due to the rapid digestion and amino acid profile of soy.

Beyond that not a tremendous amount of data exists. One researcher collected what is available and I’ve reproduced his data (originally printed in The Protein Book) in the table below

Protein

Absorption Rate (g/hour)

Raw Egg Protein *

Cooked Egg Protein *

Pea Protein

Milk Protein

Soy Protein Isolate

Casein Isolate

Whey Isolate

8-10

Tenderloin Pork Steak *

* Measurements marked with an asterisk should be considered as the roughest estimates as the studies used indirect measurements of protein digestion.

Clearly there is a large variety for protein digestion rates although, as noted, some of the above values should be taken as very rough estimates.

I’d note again that this has some implication for the idea that you must eat protein every three hours. With the exception of whey, where 40 grams of protein would take roughly 4 hours for complete absorption), all proteins listed would still be digesting for far longer than the magic 3 hour period.

Ou seja, não há dados coletados o suficiente para qualquer coisa que não estimativas.

Já que estamos no assunto, também vale a pena ler a terceira parte do mesmo artigo, de onde extraio:

Is Faster Digestion Better?

Although this question would pretty much never come up with regards to general health and nutrition, it is one that is relevant to sports nutrition (and as noted in part 2, older individuals may obtain beneifts from fast proteins). Is it better for protein to be quickly digesting or slowly digesting?

Of course the answer is context dependent and depends on what the goal is. For the majority of applications, I hope that readers get the basic idea that I think slower digesting proteins, or a mix of slow and fast are generally superior to fast proteins by themselves.

This is especially true for non-athletic applications where I think most should simply stick with whole food proteins most of the time anyhow; in the context of a mixed meal, that will mean that the proteins being consumed will digest slowly.

As I noted in What are Good Sources of Protein? Speed of Digestion Part 2, there is emerging data that older folks may benefit from spikes of amino acids in terms of offsetting age-related muscle protein breakdown. So that is clearly one exception to my general belief that slower or slow/fast mixes are best under most conditions.

Now, a recent trend in sports nutrition is to consume nutrients (carbs, protein) around the entire training bout, this often means before, during and after training. I actually spend about 35 pages discussing this issue in The Protein Bookexamining the most recent research and giving specific recommendations for both strength/power and endurance athletes in terms of when, how much and what to consume around training for different types of workouts. I’m not going to repeat that here, clearly.

As discussed thoroughly in that chapter, there is emerging data that a slow or mixed fast/slow protein following training is superior to a fast protein alone (I realize that this goes against what all of the supplement companies are saying but, as usual, they are taking research out of context to sell product).

Readers might simply refer back to my article on Milk: The New Sports Drink – A Review as research clearly showed that milk (a combination of whey and casein, that is a combined slow/fast protein) was superior to soy protein (a fast protein) for supporting muscle mass gains. Post-training, slow or a combination of fast and slow is simply superior to a rapidly digesting protein.

But that’s after training and folks are currently consuming protein before and during workouts these days. Under those situations, clearly a slowly digesting protein is inappropriate if for no other reason than having protein sitting in the gut digesting while you try to train is a good way to throw up.

For pre- and during-workout protein intake, I recommend a quickly digesting protein such as whey or a good soy isolate. That is one condition where, clearly, a fast digestion speed will be superior. Under most others, I feel that a slower digesting protein or at the very least a combination of slow and fast will give the best results.

There are other possible exceptions to the above, which I’ll come back to later in this series. As a primary example, some research suggests that hormonal impact of a fast protien like whey may blunt hunger better than slowly digesting proteins such as casein.

However, empirically, I can’t say I’ve seen this be the case: most report that casein (a slow protein) or milk protein isolate (a protein powder containing both whey and casein) keeps people fuller on a diet by sitting in the stomach longer. Again, I’ll come back to this in more detail when I talk about dieting.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

busarello, dá pra levar fé nessa tabela? aí diz que a taxa de absorção da caseína é menor que a do whey.. isso vai contra todo o mundo da suplementação rs

acho que das que o NegoWhey postou, a de absorção mais rápida é o peixe.. uma vez li num post do Ney Felipe que o frango tem digestão lenta por ser proteína tecidual.. e se não me engano, no mesmo post ele disse que o ovo também é proteína rápida.. acho que esse lance de absorção também é influenciado pelo valor biológico da proteína..

Link para o comentário

busarello, dá pra levar fé nessa tabela? aí diz que a taxa de absorção da caseína é menor que a do whey.. isso vai contra todo o mundo da suplementação rs

acho que das que o NegoWhey postou, a de absorção mais rápida é o peixe.. uma vez li num post do Ney Felipe que o frango tem digestão lenta por ser proteína tecidual.. e se não me engano, no mesmo post ele disse que o ovo também é proteína rápida.. acho que esse lance de absorção também é influenciado pelo valor biológico da proteína..

Verdade.

E segundo a pesquisa que o Busarello postou a clara ovo é a mais lenta.

Link para o comentário

• Supermoderador

Tem as fontes do estudo no site do Lyle (bodyrecomposition). EU ACHO que dá. Lembrando que são valores de velocidade de absorção.

Veja que a caseina sempre foi apontada como de digestão lenta. Um dos motivos, aliás, para separa-la do whey quando do processamento de proteínas do leite para a industria da suplementação.

Verdade.

E segundo a pesquisa que o Busarello postou a clara ovo é a mais lenta.

sim, salvo engano o problema é a avidina. O cozimento ajuda na quebra desta proteina.

Link para o comentário

Amigo, não se diz "gralhado", o certo é grElhado

Hahahahah vlw por avisar. Eu eu digitei pelo celular deve ter sido um problema no corretor. Mas obrigado por Avisar

A Clara do ovo crua é sim mais lento, quando nós aquecemos preparamos alguma proteína seja grelhando, assando ou cozinhando acontece quebras das ligações de sufeto, com isso o corpo consegue absorver os aminoácidos em maior quantidade.

Link para o comentário

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
  • Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...