Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Como Ser Alpha?

Samuelfaj

Posts Recomendados

2 horas atrás, FSgtLima disse:

A ideia do ultimato é que seja exatamente a última vez.

Se ocorrer novamente, tem que ter bolas pra fazer o que foi prometido.

Depois relate como resolveu isso, por favor.

Fato. A palavra de um homem é uma só. 

Tenha a certeza de que se não cumprir o que foi dito, essa falha vai começar a te foder em outras áreas da vida e com o tempo você vai ser mais beta do que ela e, faço a palavras do brother abaixo, as minhas:

3 horas atrás, Fabricius disse:

Se fosse ao contrário, mulher nenhuma hesitaria em dar o pé na bunda em você, então seja firme.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Publicidade

10 horas atrás, LiFe disse:

Fiz isso ontem a noite !!! Tive que me controlar muito para falar calmo, estava a ponto de explodir já, pois é a segunda vez que isso ocorre, a primeira foi a muitos a anos atrás que nem me lembrava mais.

Surpreendentemente ela foi capaz de expor todos os próprios erros, sem eu precisar falar nenhum, e melhor, como ela vai corrigi-los para evoluir. 

Mas deixei muito claro, como essa foi a segunda vez já, é a última vez, se vacilar novamente está fora. 

10 horas atrás, Fabricius disse:

Se fosse ao contrário, mulher nenhuma hesitaria em dar o pé na bunda em você, então seja firme.

Link para o comentário

[FR] There's a reason we keep saying it(self.TheRedPill)

submitted 5 hours ago by red_question

Summary: Lift.

Intro:

I've always been tall, but the crazy thing is that I only realized it was an asset to my sexuality after discovering TRP a few months ago. I'm 26 and a graduate, working full time now. Try to imagine how much poon-slaying I could have gotten away with as a 6'3" white guy in college, then picture me doing NONE of it. That was me. See my older post on LTRs if you want an idea of what I did manage to get wrapped up in.

Learning experiences all around though, guys. If you want to make life work for you, you have to stay positive. There were plenty of nights where I sat in bed staring at the ceiling, going back to that moment in the bar where that cute blonde flashed her new panties to me and I did nothing. Or when the queen bee sorority girl gave me a spontaneous ride to class freshman year in her brand new 4Runner. Or when my sexy lab partner didn't want to talk about dissecting the dead cat in front of us. Or that chick, or that chick, or that one, et cetera. It goes on. The point is, you can sob over all the opportunities you missed to be a man, or you can start looking ahead to make new ones.

The easiest part of the pill for me to swallow is the reality that we're visual creatures. Women are no different. We know what we like when we see it. Attraction cannot be negotiated. You can lament the way of our world, or you can exploit it. Why not make yourself into something that women almost universally want? Even if you do it solely to raise your stake with women, the other benefits are immeasurable. Respect, confidence, power - all of it stemming from the fact that you have done, through sweat and time, what others will not.

I started lifting in college, but I didn't have the framework or drive to get much of anywhere. It's alright though - those days needed to happen. That time when I did too much weight and couldn't move for a few days, that needed to happen. Believe me when I tell you that it's okay to be a beginner, and you WILL be daunted by how far you have to go. But if you focus on growth one day at a time, suddenly you'll have a few years of experience under your belt. Suddenly, when you start cutting out those carbs and beers, you'll notice all the development you've made underneath the blubber. Suddenly, things start falling into place.

This is a field report that I wanted to share not because I got laid, but because yesterday, I did one thingdifferently for the first time in my life:

I wore a muscle shirt to the gym.

Fellas, if you've ever spent the winter getting big and then started to cut for the first time, it is positivelyuncanny how peoples' reactions to you start to change in those few months of fat loss. Even more so if you're used to wearing crew necks while you lift and never showing those arms to anyone at the gym, much less the world.

I'm no Arnold. I've got height going for me, but it takes the mind some time to catch up to the reality of your newly swollen body when you're used to being called 'string bean', or laughed at for wearing shorts that were too short in PE class. That was over a decade ago, but it sticks with you. So it was a little weird getting out of my car in the parking lot and immediately catching a girl looking over at me.

It's nothing, I find myself thinking. She was just glancing my direction.

I'm used to this kind of reflexive self-doubt. Keeps you safe inside. But it's getting more difficult to hide behind it as I see another girl waiting for me to get across the lot just so she can hold the door open for me. I smile at her and enter, already growing self aware. I was approaching from the opposite direction as she was walking out, yet she still made a big effort to interact with me. Was that weird? I head inside.

The receptionist greets me with a 'hey dude'. Nothing out of the ordinary. I'm glad to see a rack open at the end of the wall, so I head over and load up my plates while I stretch. I made a goal to break 200lbs on my core lifts by the end of the summer - 200lb 5x5 lifts for deadlift, squat and bench. A challenge for me, but achievable with what I know now. I've already met the deadlift goal, and I'm getting adept at doing sets with two plates on each end - 225lbs already. And damn, do deadlifts feel great.

I clear through a set, pleasantly surprised by how cut my shoulders are looking in the mirror. The guy next to me asks if he can get some pulls in. Go ahead, I say. We talk about my height and how it can make deadlifts tougher - I have to lift the bar something like 8 inches higher than he does every time. I introduce myself and we shake hands. I never talk to anyone in the gym, even dudes. Conscious of how I look with my shoulders now bared to the world, I'm starting to feel like it's not the worst thing to be like this. Everyone else is quiet, doing their lifts. Me and this guy are the ones chatting and carrying on. A thought enters my head. I'm one of those guys now.

After deadlifts, I do some flies on the machine. I love em, it gets a great pump going. I reverse it back and forth so I'm working all angles of my arms and shoulders. As I get into my second set, I catch another girl looking at me. I smile and keep going, casually turning my eyes back to the TV. She's not doing much on her machine but checking her phone and playing with her hair. I get up to switch up my position, my back facing her now. After a moment, she moves over to the machine right next to me.

I'm aware of her in the corner of my eye, and I can't help but grin to myself as she bends over, ass up in the air for me to see, while she fiddles with the weight settings on the machine. It's not even a casual motion, it's obvious, and it unfolded like something out of a movie. I remember learning how girls don't really approach, they just put themselves in positions to be approached. I don't doubt that this girl would have been receptive to me if I'd turned my head 90 degrees and started talking. But it's the funniest thing...where years ago I would have been elated at a hot girl being in my proximity, all she was motivating me to do was another set.

I finished my sets and left to go get some water. It's an eye-opening experience to start 'becoming the prize', as TRP says. People in general are more open to you, more willing to talk, more likely to check you out. Even the guys were watching me lift a few times. It's a new experience. I'm still getting used to it. I'm not one to covet the limelight, and it makes me anxious to get attention when I don't seek it out. Wearing a piece of clothing I wouldn't have worn years ago is all I had to do to see in real time the difference that lifting makes and how people perceive you.

Lessons learned / reviewed:

• Lift, and make it part of your life. If you aren't lifting, start today. It's scary when you're starting out, but if you can do a little every day, you'll learn and grow quickly.

• The transformation happens in your body before it happens in your mind. Your mind will stay where it is for the next hundred years if you let it. Be conscious of your fears/anxieties as you grow - these are weaknesses making themselves known.

• Girls don't approach, they put themselves in positions to be approached. If she makes an effort to be near you or show off any part of her body, you've got a green light to make a move. Seems obvious as I type it, but it's not always obvious in real life. Especially if you've been conditioned to avoid being openly sexual with women - this conditioning can also prevent you from seeing when they are being sexual with you.

Pretty vanilla for a FR, I know, but thanks for reading. More thoughts coming soon.

all 70 comments
exibir primeiro: 
melhores

[–]honorableRP 15 pontos 5 hours ago 

A thought enters my head. I'm one of those guys now.

This is a great feeling once you realize it. All your work finally has finally paid off and you can relish in the gifts that society showers upon the top 20% of us.

[–]hiaf 6 pontos 4 hours ago 

Ahhh progress, much better than instant gratification.

[–]ColdEiric 3 pontos 3 hours ago 

I took a picture of my abs in the mirror. I am so fucking proud of it. That I am lifting now. That I have visible proof of it. That my posture isn't fucked up anymore. And that I am one of those guys too now.

2 horas atrás, FrangoEctomorfo disse:

Quais são as três principais qualidades que um homem deve ter na visão de vocês?

poder

controle emocional

ser a pessoa mais importante do seu proprio mundo

dá ra adquirir poder de várias formas diferentes...  beleza, dinheiro, politica, carisma, shape, etc e etc

Link para o comentário

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
  • Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...