Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Livre Discussão Sobre Técnicas/métodos/geral Sobre O Fisiculturismo.

Visitante usuario_excluido22

Posts Recomendados

Publicidade

aprendi muito com voceis, só mais uma duvida tenho um amigo q esta cursando nutricao, eu perguntei a ele como porra é q ele monta dieta, pq eu qro aprender acho muito importante, e ele naum falou nada sobre calcular metabolismo basal e tals, la vem a pergunta: quando v6 qrem entrar em bulk como que é? vc só calcular assim: 4 gr de protein/kg de peso; 8gr de carb/ kg de peso; 1-2 gr de fat/ kg de peso é o suficiente? e dividir igual logicamente.

ou calcular o metabolismo e com o resultado montar a dieta em cima?

e com respeito ao cutting a msm coisa? existem muitos misticismos sobre dieta, ums falam uma coisa, outros falam outras, ja a maioria dos bb´s ficam calados guardam segredos oque eu acho uma idiotice, por isso que o brasil naum chega a lugar nenhum.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Alguém nao teria algum bom artigo sobre "cooking steroids"?

As únicas coisas que sei estão no steroidology, mas sao meio vagas.

Desculpem o post gigante, este material está no meu pc, então resolvi colar aqui sem maiores edições, infelizmente não tenho os créditos dos autores ou links originais.

I am going to make 10 bottles of testosterone enanthate at 10ml per bottle. That is a total of 100ml substance and we will make it 250mg/ml

For this we will use a BA/BB ratio of 2/18, meaning 2%ba and 18%bb, you really don’t “have” to have bb in this but it helps thin out the mixture and allows you to use less ba, making the shot painless and you could easily go up to 400mg/ml if you wanted to

1) Plug all variables into steroid calculator, Steroid Powder calculator

Here you will put in oil ml’s=100ml

Dosage is going to be 250mg/ml

Leave the powder weight at .75, this works fine for most everything

Ba, plug in .02(2%)

BB, plug in .18(18%)

This will give you the following according to the calculator

-61.25ml of sterile oil (I prefer grapeseed)

-25.00 grams of enanthate powder

-2ml of BA

-18ml of BB

2) Use a 500ml beaker and sterilize it as best as possible, not a huge deal as we will filter what we pull out of it. Take the 25.00 grams of enanthate powder and put in the beaker.

3) place the 2ml of BA and the 18ml of BB in there, this is easily measured out with a 10 or 20cc syringe. It will appear as if this isn’t enough to dissolve all the powder, but it will.

4) put a frying pan on the stove top at heat level 2 or so, I like to put some water in the pan also. Next set the beaker with ba/bb/powder in the pan and let the water/pan heat up the beaker. You will see the powder start to “melt” or dissolve and it will make a mostly clear solution. You can use a glass rod to stir and speed up this process

5) After the ba/bb has dissolved the powder, Now pour in the 61.25ml of sterile oil and leave the heat on and stir with the glass rod for a few minutes, you will have a nice clear mixture.

6) next I like to turn down the heat to 1 or so for the mixture to stay warm……filtering the mixture while warm is much easier than when its room temperature.

Place your new 18g needle through the rubber stopper and into a 100ml bottle that is sterile of course. Put the .45 whatman filter on top of the needles just as in a fina conversion.

7) Use a 10ml syringe to draw out the warm oil, push the oil through the whatman filter and into the sterile glass vial. The larger the syringe you use the harder it is to push the oil through there. I usually use a 30ml syringe to draw out the oil from the beaker and then back fill the 10ml syringe and push with the 10ml syringe as its damn near impossible to push it through with a 30ml.

8)after it is all pushed through you have 100ml at 250mg/ml of a sterile and safe injectable steroid. Some like to bake to sterilize even further at this point but I for one do not find it necessary if you have sterile ingredients. I have taken literally hundreds of cc’s and never ever had a sterility issue, the ba does its job in keeping it sterile!

9)now you can draw out 10ccs at a time and fill the 10ml bottles individually to make 10 bottles

There ya go, all laid out there and should be relatively easy to follow!

And one single whatman filter should do 100ml very easily

by drrman

of course you need to check your countries laws pertaining to the use and experimentation of steroid powders ~Basskiller

Water based is too easy:

1 g Winstrol powder

4 cc PEG 300/400

2 pieces of 0.45 um syringe filter

0.6 ml polysorbate 80

0.4 ml benzyl alcohol

14.25 ml distilled water

Mixing vial (or your prefered breaker)

20 ml vial

20 gauge needles

Syringe 5 ml

Syringe 10 ml

1. Mix 14.25 ml of distilled water with 0.4 ml benzyl alcohol.

2. Pass through syringe filter into 20ml vial.

3. Put 2 ml PEG300/400 into breaker and add 0.6 ml of Polysorbate 80.

4. Add 1 g of stanozolol powder to PEG/Polysorbate 80 mix.

5. Swril and heat until solution is completely homogeneous and clear. Make sure do it until no hormone swirls, crystal or visible separation left. PEG may smoke, but it is okay, it happens every time i have done this so don't worry about the smoke.

6. Let Stanozolol liquid to cool down but not too much you want it very warm when you filter it, a PVDF filter can handle the heat.

7. Draw it into 5 ml syringe, run it through the second new syringe into the 20 ml vial containing sterile water.

8. You can still use the same syringe filter as long as the filter is completely dry, But I wouldn't use the same filter if i didn't have to.

9. Filter the PEG/Polysorbate80/Stanozol mix through the filter into the water. It will titrate back into micronized form into the water.

10. Shake it vigerously.

11. Run 2 more ml of PEG300/400 through filter to purge.

If your doing more than 20 mls you have to remember that step 11 isn't just to purge you need it cause PEG with Poly 80 really helps prevent clumping

Hey guys,

I have 100g sustanon250 powder from a trusted source. (I have never used any of his products, but know others that have)

This powder is premixed and ready to go.

Here is my ratio:

400ml oil

100g powder

8ml ba

72ml bb

I know that I need to put the ba, bb and powder in the beaker.

Being a newbie to home brew im going to break it down.

Step 1: Sterilize area, counters, stove, etc.

Step2: Sterilize tools, crimpers etc.

Step3: Pan and water on stove, heat

Step4: Measure powder in beaker on scale

Step5: Place beaker in water on stove, put in BB and BA, and stirs with glass rod.

Step5A: Place oil in beaker in same pan on stove.

Step6: After a few minutes you can add in the powder to the BA\BB solution, watch for it to start to break down, then add in your warm oil, this will prevent the solution from crashing later.

Step7: Prepare your bottling area. Crimpers, bottles, stoppers etc. Some people like to bake the vials after washing them in alcohol; you can boil them in distilled water too, they will need to be removed with crimpers, you can place them on a sterile cookie sheet. Turn on the stove to 250 deg.

Step8: turn off the heat on your pan with water, the mixture should be dissolved completely, stir the mixture.

Step9: prepare your 18g pin, your 22g pin and your filters. (1 wattman filter will do 100ml)

Step10: Move your sterile bottling supplies closer to your mixture area (I like to pull the bottles right out of the water with the tongs (I place 6 bottles on the cookie sheet, because I use a 60ml syringe), draw up some of your mixture in your syringe (mine is 60, so I draw 60.5 or 61), attach 18g pin and filter.

Fill your 6 10ml bottles and cap immediately.

Step11: repeat till you’re finished. Switch your filter at 100ml.

I am making 40 bottles sust250@250mg per ml.

I purchased filtered GSO, but herd that I can use stuff from costco! its much cheaper.

I have wattman filters.

I dont have a glass rod, what else can i stir with?

How do i sterilize my bottles? It just says to boil them here in distilled water.

Link para o comentário

O problema que vocês perdem muito tempo pensando em taxas de colesterol, estradiol, prolactina, e o kct.

O colesterol ta alto? deixa alto, se vc ta usando um stano por exemplo é normal que esteja alto. Se vc usa testo, seu estrogenio vai subir, seu estradiol vai subir, seu FSH e TSH vai alterar, é normal... ficar se remediando é mto pior.

A unica coisa que vc tem que se preocupar é quando vc sentir algo errado, estrogenio alto por exemplo. Agora ficar fazendo exames PROCURANDO problemas, vc vai achar, até num natural, quanto mais num hormonizado...

vcs acham mesmo que todo mundo fica fazendo exame toda hora? Se tem algo errado vc vai sentir, não adianta ficar mto psicotico com taxas não, que so é pior. O teu corpo tem a tendencia de querer sempre equilibrar as coisas.

Bio, é muito mais complexo do que achamos. Não podemos apenas nos pegar a teoria científica, porque não é assim que funciona. Eu ja li de muitos atletas diferentes que comem abacaxi que ele é o melhor protetor hepático que existe. Existe alguma prova cientifica disso? Provavelmente não. Mas eu ja li em altos foruns gringos que funciona. É aquela coisa, muita gente não sabe como a eletricidade funciona, mas faz uso todos os dias.

mr.olympia,

a dieta é mto feeling mesmo mano. tem aquele velho calculo de que 1 carboidrato são 2-3kcal, 1 gordura são 4-5kcal, 1 prot é 1kcal, (mais ou menos isso nao lembro ao certo.) Eu nao me apego a isso. Voce tem que ter uma ideia no chutometro de quanto vc consome, mas ninguem fica calculando caloria por caloria, pq isso é furado, nunca vai dar um numero exato. Conheço gente que calcula, eu nao consigo, eu tenho fazer de cabeça sempre, se eu comi 200g de peito de frango eu ingeri umas 70g de prot por exemplo (to chutando nao lembro se é isso.) e vou fazendo de cabeça durante o dia.

Diller, o topico de promessas é outro, não vamos desvirtuar a conversa sobre metodos de AE´s. Abçs

ja que vc postou a foto do mano andrey ai

eu vejo usuario de gh e insulina ja, em pouca quantidade

e tem oleo nesse braço ai. tanto no biceps quanto no triceps, na deltoide é mto evidente tb, parece um shape bom (nao é uma critica, apenas um comentário.)

Link para o comentário

o meu colesterol sempre mantive ele nas rédeas somente com dieta, sempre uso muita gordura boa, azeite,castanhas,omega 3 6 e 9 óleo de linhaça óleo de prímula antes de dormi e por ai vai sempre faço exames e está bom o ultimo que fiz irei postar os valores tem uma semana, pra quem ta on o tempo que eu to

está ótimo.

Colesterol.................................... 159.00mg/dl

Valores de Referencia:

Ideal ate 200 mg/dl Risco moderado de 200 a 239 mg/dl

Colesterol HDL................................... 58.20 mg/dl

Valores de referencia: de 30 a 60mg/dl

Colesterol L.D.L.............................. 80.60mg/dl

Valores de referencia:

Masculino de 62.00 a 178.00 mg/dl

Link para o comentário

sim man, tipo so pra esclarecer

fazer exames é bom, mas toda hora, acho q te deixa um pouco paranoico, mesmo pq colesterol alto vc sente logo. Eu sempre tive historico de colesterol alto na familia, coisa genetica mesmo, mesmo quando era mais novo nem usava AE´s ainda, mas ja treinava no meus 14-15 anos, eu tinha sempre colesterol mais alto q o normal, beirava o limite, independente da alimentação. E olha que sempre fiz atividade fisica. Sempre foi aquele alto controlado.

Geralmente os sintomas que eu sentia era aperto no coração quando sua pressão sobe, dificil explicar, tipo um blackout frequente, quando vc ativa o seu sistema aerobico. Eu ja to num ponto que eu sei quando o colesterol ta alto, principalmente quanto to usando stano a muito tempo, eu ja desconfio. Tomo minha Sinvastatina antes de dormir e fica tudo sussa em poucos dias, rs.

Eu acho sim, que se deve fazer exames esporádicos, principalmente se vc sentir algo errado, porém ficar se prendendo a exames é meio furado na nossa area. Se nao a gente fica paranoico ao extremo, rs.

"eu vejo usuario de gh e insulina ja, em pouca quantidade"

parece até cartomante falando isso...kkk

aehaeuaehu, eu falei meio que o obvio... não foi uma tentativa de acertar nao, falar quantidades ja seria demais, teria que ser a mãe diná.

Mas pelo aspecto do shape, a insulina ja é bem evidente. Posso estar errado, mas da pra ver logo de cara essas coisas. Shape bom pra esse mlk, o problema é que ele parece ser bem novo, se começar a abusar mto de insu e gh com 30 anos a cintura dele vai ta igual a de um gorila, rs Igual aquele muleke, Aaron alguma coisa, shape destruido, 20 anos com cara de 40.

obs: so complementar oq eu tava falando sobre taxas...

outra coisa que eu sinto logo de cara alto é o estrogenio, quando vc fica sensivel demais, e começa a reter mto em lugares errados, pode ter certeza q seu estrogenio pode estar alto. Estrogenio alto demais ou baixo demais altera MTA coisa no seu humor.

Link para o comentário

sim realmente tem muita coisa que da pra sentir, mas tem outras que são silenciosas que so ira ver nos exames, eu mesmo ja sei quando minha PA está acima de 16 sinto dores na nuca vermelhidão nos olhos ja meço com meu aparelho digital é batata 16 po 9 dae aumento a ingestão de agua quando não baixa nem a pau uso um diurético fraco poupador de potássio e ai vai mas tudo tem como controlar, minha ureia deu elevada nos exames ja estou cuidando se n tivesse feito o exame não saberia que meus rins não estão eliminando ureia com eficácia, mas realmente so não pode fica paranoico fazendo exames toda semana preocupado to cuidando da minha ureia sem preocupação daqui uns 2 meses faço ela de novo pra ver como ta os valores.

Link para o comentário

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
  • Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...