Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Colesterol Alimentação X Colesterol Sangue

Ricardobs.

Posts Recomendados

Publicidade

Caso não queira ler tuuudo isso que o amigo acima postou:

Of Dietary Cholesterol and Blood Cholesterol

As I mentioned above, I think that part of the confusion over dietary fat and cholesterol came out of the focus on blood cholesterol levels and heart disease that really got rolling in the 70′s and continued well into the 80′s. And when that was combined with the fact that many of the 'off-limit' high-fat foods (such as eggs) were also high in dietary cholesterol, it's actually easy to see where the confusion comes from.

Now I'm actually not going to get into the big debate/argument/controversy over the role of blood cholesterol in heart disease. Sufficed to say that I think both groups of extremists, both those that think blood cholesterol is the primary concern as well as those who think it is no concern at all are misguided; I find this is true of most extremist stances. At best, I think blood cholesterol levels are one of several factors that contribute to the development or not of heart disease; but there are certainly others. I'll leave the topic at that.

In any case, what is often forgotten is that the body actually makes more cholesterol (in the liver) than most people would eat in a day. As well, the body tend to adapt to changing dietary cholesterol intakes. When you eat less dietary cholesterol, the body will make more; when you eat more, the body makes less.

And this is why a lot of the concern over dietary cholesterol per se is a bit misplaced; for most people the intake of dietary cholesterol has little to no impact on blood cholesterol on the first place. It's worth mentioning that a certain percentage of people seem to be responders to dietary cholesterol intake in terms of how their blood cholesterol is affected.

Rather, it is the intake of specific types of triglycerides that seems to have a far larger role on blood cholesterol levels; exercise also plays a role and there are strong genetic factors which determine blood cholesterol levels as well.

But since that discussion of different types of dietary triglycerides is going to be fairly long, I'm going to save it for Part 2 which I'll post on Friday.

1)

Quanto mais colesterol vc ingere na dieta, menos colesterol o seu fígado produz, para compensar.

Quanto menos colesterol vc ingere na dieta, mais colesterol o seu fígado produz para compensar.

Mas claro, pode haver casos onde exista um desequilíbrio nessa equação, principalmente por problemas hormonais. nesse caso um médico especializado é indicado para melhor controlar o colesterol sanguíneo.

Fazendo exercícios e mantendo uma dieta saudável, a tendência é sempre manter o equilíbrio do corpo no que diz respeito a colesterol.

2)

Não tem um múmero exato já que depende de quanto vc etá ingerindo de colesterol na dieta, mas sabe-se que o fígado é responsável por produzir mais colesterol do que o colesterol que a maioria das pessoas ingere em sua dieta normalmente por dia. Ou seja, o colesterol da dieta pouco influencia no colesterol total do corpo.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
  • Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...