Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Tribustol

Sabbracadabra

Posts Recomendados

Estava lendo um livro chamado "The Seven Super Supplements - What Works and Why When It Comes To Building Muscle and Burning Fat", no caso é um livro bem comum, sobre sete suplementos que realmente funcionam e não vão fazer você gastar dinheiro à toa, segundo a ideologia do autor.

Pois bem, dentre esses suplementos citados, lá estava o Tribustol. Vou compartilhar o que estava escrito sobre esse suplemento:

TRIBUSTOL IS THE ONE SUPPLEMENT YOU probably never heard of,

but get ready—I think it will be the next “creatine.”

Tribustol® is a variation on one of the most powerful underground

formulas ever developed from the Eastern Bloc and was

specifically designed for Bulgarian strength athletes to help

maintain their strength and muscle size in-between steroid cycles.

This combination of herbs and specific high-dose nutrients (an expensive form of

potassium is vital to the formulation) did more than help these athletes maintain

their drug-induced gains—it enabled them to make gains close to those seen during

their steroid cycles.

I first learned of this formulation through a friend and professional athletic trainer,

Ramsey Rodriguez, CSCS. Ramsey’s natural strength and bodybuilding potential had

caught the eye of former Bulgarian strength coach Dr. Angel Spassov. Dr. Spassov

trained the Bulgarian Olympic strength athletes, so needless to say he knows what

he’s talking about.

Spassov later shared this formula with Rodriguez, who then refined the mixture to

meet the higher formulation standards demanded by FDA-inspected laboratories. He

then tested this all-natural formulation at the university level and proved its

effectiveness in increasing both strength and muscle mass, as well as decreasing body

fat stores, when used over a period of at least four months. Athletic performance

also increased in a variety of sports ranging from powerlifting to Olympic sprinting.

Rodriguez uses the product himself and has built a very impressive bodybuilding

physique. The university study and Rodriguez’ before and after pictures from

Tribustol supplementation are on the Tribustol website.

If there is one supplement I would recommend before considering all the

prohormone junk supplements that are still so popular, it would be Tribustol.

Prohormone supplements are flat-out dangerous for many people, and unfortunately

you may not realize this danger until much later in life.

Tribustol also has the unique benefit of still being “underground”, allowing you to

order the product while also having direct contact with its manufacturer. Given the

huckster nature of so many supplement companies, I find this quite refreshing.

However, this personal touch will not last long as Tribustol has been approved for

the commercial shelves. This also means the price will go up, so try it while you can

still get direct-from-the-manufacturer pricing.

How To Take It

Tribustol comes in capsule form. You take 3 capsules twice daily (6 per day). I

recommend purchasing two-three bottles for a thorough test of the product as it can

take up to three weeks for results to be noticeable.

Side Effects

Increased appetite and libido were the two side effects most commonly reported by

users and during university testing. Of course, neither of these side effects are what I

would consider negative, especially the latter!

E então galera, alguém aí já usou ou pretende usar? Aqui tem o site do suplemento, aonde consta mais algumas coisas sobre o mesmo: http://www.Tribustol.com

Sensacionalista demais, não? Pelo visto o negócio é novo, procurei por fontes 'brasileiras' sobre ele e não achei nada, o nome disso nunca foi citado aqui no Hipertrofia. Estranho!

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Publicidade

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
  • Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...