Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Esteróides E Complicações Hepáticas - Uma Revisão

Posts Recomendados

Publicidade

superdrol que eu conheço não eh um PH eh um anabolizante oral muito poderoso... de PH eu não sei muita coisa!

mdrol por exemplo naum seria um derivado do superdrol?

Editado por sdmnogueira123
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

superdrol é mdrol.

superdrol eh um esteroide anabolizante oral, muito potente por sinal

mdrol por exemplo naum seria um derivado do superdrol?

superdrol que eu fala é anabolizante, 10mg por tableta.

Aqui um relato do uso de superdrol, por Lean82, Global elf mod leader;

So just like gh15 did a few weeks ago, I hold in my hands an oral hormone by the name of superdrol.

I received it recently from top chef named PRIVATE. For those of you who know...you KNOW that this is legit as all of his items are the cream of the crop.

Ok, so unlike gh15 and his baby 10mg dose, I started this week (Wednesday) at 20mg (since I am bigger than him wink.gif ) all taken preworkout. I ate my preworkout meal about 45minutes before training, and chewed 2 10mg tablets 30 minutes before.

You all have seen me and know that I am not a super lean guy, but low doubles, and even there by the time I hit the gym before first set I was pumped and full. It definitely takes your glycogen retention to another level. Also aggression was there. On the drive to the gym I had music blastiing, I was speeding lol, and just full throttle ready to do some damage. You know when you get that "tunnel vision"? This was it times 10.

So the training was very good. Unlike gh15, I did not notice a negative impact on my endurance. l did not notice any blood pressure or headache issues either while I was training or afterwards.

I was definitely feeling full and tight during training...the SD just took that preworkout bagel and honey into my cells very nicely. I was getting more stares than usual. I had a few people (young kid, milf, and middle aged man) all came up to me between sets just to talk and see what I'm doing differently. NONE of them looked at me in the eyes while they spoke. I felt like a piece of meat lol. There eyes just moved over my pumped upper body while they talked.

Strenght was definitely at an all time high...even destroying what I had achieved on 100-150mg tren ace daily. It wasn't even funny. I don't intentially train to be strong, but for some of us freaks it just happens wink.gif With the SD 30 minutes before, weights that I usually use just felt like the hand of God was doing forced reps for me as things felt so light. You all by now have seen how I handled those 4 plates on the Hammer Shoulder Press. I'm sure I could have done 5 plates for a good 6 reps.

How it compares to drol and dbol I can't really comment on as I haven't used those compounds in a very long time. I will say that while the SD did put some water between the skin and muscle, thus blurring my usual defintion, the extreme pump it provided kind of overpowered this b/c my vasularity was so crazy that whatever water was there in the skin became neglible due to the hoses running in my arms. And that is with me being 'fat'. So I can only imagine how much better the results would be for you guys in the singles. Your water in skin would be neglible in my opinion.

So like I told gh15, you feel tighter, you feel fuller...almost to the point of discomfort depending on how much SD you take and how many carbs you take. Water, for the most part goes into all of the right places as well. The look may not be 100% clean, but it is a still very good look...not bloofy at all.

I know gh15 said it was for beginners or fake natties, or those afraid of injects, but I'd venture to say that it can be used by strength athletes (which I know we have quite a few here), as well as those in the low doubles. Of course with any AAS the lower your BF the better your experience will be, but I would not hesitate to not use this just because you are not 6%. So for those who aren't yet lean enough to use anadrol, I think this could be a very good option without turning you into a water logged mess.

Keep an eye on dose and duration. I personally don't see myself going above 30mg daily, and right now to be competely honest, 20mg of this PRIVATE SD is doing quite well for my needs. I'll see what sides come along and how I feel, but will probably only run for 3-4 weeks. I don't want to be feeling like crap.

GH15 says he doesn't like ANY bloof. I can see it having the potential to bring some bloof...but not to the degree of other strong orals. So if you can deal with the mental side of a little bit of water between skin and muscle for a few weeks, then I'd give this a run. And of course upon cessation of use, the water will leave very quickly.

But I give this SD from PRIVATE 2 thumbs up and depending on your goals I highly recommend it.

Link para o comentário

• Moderador

o PH mdrol eh derivado do superdrol?

Superdrol era o nome do original (methyldrostanolone).

Ai depois nasceram várias marcas, com mesma substância. Mdrol é uma delas, e por experiencia própria, e por relatos, sempre foi o mais lixo. Vários colaterais estranhos como espinhas nos braços, que nunca tive com outras marcas..

Link para o comentário

Superdrol era o nome do original (methyldrostanolone).

Ai depois nasceram várias marcas, com mesma substância. Mdrol é uma delas, e por experiencia própria, e por relatos, sempre foi o mais lixo. Vários colaterais estranhos como espinhas nos braços, que nunca tive com outras marcas..

ty sir!

Link para o comentário

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
  • Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...