Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Tpc: Uso De Cyclo Bolan Nt - Infine Labs (Testo Booster)

Posts Recomendados

Fala galera, tudo certo?

Gostaria de saber a opinião de vocês sobre o uso deste produto junto com a TPC padrão, protocolo SERM. Ele é um testo booster, vocês acham que seria valido? Segue abaixo suas propriedades:

p-3.png

proposup.png

LIFE WITHOUT TESTOSTERONE IS LIFE WITHOUT DESIRE. Cyclo Bolan NT™ is the most advanced 17-beta-hydroxy-4-androstene-3-one support complex ever developed. Its cutting edge formula is designed to help attack body fat and create dramatic gains in both strength and size.

Experience DRAMATIC STRENGTH INCREASES, EXTREME MUSCLE GROWTH and GREATER MUSCLE HARDNESS with Cyclo Bolan NT™.*

Cyclo Bolan NT™ is scientifically-formulated to support:

• Testosterone Optimization*
  • Advanced Endocrine Manipulation*
  • Decreased Estrogen and DHT Conversion*

Link: http://www.infinitel...o-Bolan-NT.html

O que vocês acham? Abraços

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Publicidade

Sim, vi em site gringo, aqui no brasil não achei nenhuma informação sobre ele, mas não li nada sobre por ele na TPC junto com as drogas e sim usado individualmente, os relatos falam muito bem dele, e como costumo manda tribulus na TPC e ela é o principal ingrediente deste produto fiquei com esta dúvida em usa-lo.

Link para o comentário

Sim, vi em site gringo, aqui no brasil não achei nenhuma informação sobre ele, mas não li nada sobre por ele na TPC junto com as drogas e sim usado individualmente, os relatos falam muito bem dele, e como costumo manda tribulus na TPC e ela é o principal ingrediente deste produto fiquei com esta dúvida em usa-lo.

e quanto a "força", é tipo o m-drol ou h-drol? aromatiza? quantos kg a galera ganha +- lá com ele?

Desculpa o tanto de perguntas, mas fiquei interessado.

Abraço

Link para o comentário

Este é o testo booster mais vendido nos EUA e está entre os 50 suplementos mais vendidos do site bodybuilding.com...

Olha um comentário feito sobre ele e um relato:

"Cyclo Bolan NT is NOT a prohormone, it's a total modified version from the previous Cyclo Bolan (SD+HD Stack). Cyclo Bolan NT is a natural test booster."

"

Profile:8/10 With all the test boosting ingredients out there I was sad to see the main ingredient was Tribulus Terresteris. What did save the profile was that they included Horny Goat Weed, Nettle Root, Cordyceps & L-Histadine.

Took about 3 weeks for me to starting to notice a difference using cyclo bolan, have been on a cut and always start to notice a difference in my lifts when I cut calories and carbs. Sticking with a moderately clean diet[iifym], and lifting 4-5 times a week I was surprised to notice my strength maintain, and increase of reps in most of my lifts [except arms]

My father saw me one day and commented on me looking leaner, he asked me how much I’ve lost and I went to go check and it was just 1lb, he laughed and said it had to be more. I will just attribute it to gaining some LBM at the same time.

I will add that every time I take this I get a energy/ slight warming/thermo feeling and I want to attribute that to the Yohimbine in this product. While reading I did find that some people had trouble sleeping because of this product, I took my pills right before bed and had no problem sleeping, and will say the sleep has improved with this product.

Final Thought: This product shouldn't go overlooked based on the fact of the DHEA/Tribulus in the ingredient profile. Cyclo Bolan surprised me, and will surprise you. It's a well thought out product that doesn't just put all it's eggs in a basket and hopes you respond well to it. You will see a change in the mirror and in your lifts.

"

Link para o comentário

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
  • Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...