Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Como Ser Alpha?

Samuelfaj

Posts Recomendados

ou o jordan, kobe bryant, messi, cristiano ronaldo, ou qualquer outro fodão do mundo se tornaram quem são com altruismo? claro que nao

mesmo um ford que sonhava em fazer um carro mais barato pra todos americanos poderem ter...  poderia ter distribuido suas ideias e projetos se ele não quisesse ele mesmo ser o cara a fazer isso e ganhar os louros por isso

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Publicidade

Being Alpha means being dominant over others in some way, but have you ever thought there's more than one way to be dominant? There's various types of dominance i can think of including:

physical or looking imposing. Sometimes being short and not too muscular doesn't stop people from looking intimidating, and it could be posture and body language that contributes to the intimidation factor. Usually though, if you can do a couple squats with a fat girl as a load an maybe military press her too, then you look much more attractive.

intellectually. Have you ever met a girl who is smart but dumbs it down to a level of near retardation whenever she wants to talk to the guy? she wants to be dominated intellectually. If you know more about 18th century art than a girl does, and you let her know it by showing off in the right context, you might be seen as a sophisticated man. The point is not to teach her anything, but to show that you are more intelligent than her in a way that is bragging, but for the aim of getting what you want and not from a place of proving yourself.

willpower. In general, the gender difference gives men an advantage, however there are many ways in which women can be more persistent ie less distracted. Being assertive and sticking to the plan will help with this. Women usually get what they want by slow attrition, by undermining the male ego, or by using guilt. If you have a strong enough assertive stance that is adaptable you will win before things even begin.

sensual. Dominating a woman's senses are underrated. What do women find romantic? It's the things that dominate her senses, like a beautiful sunset or a crowded fancy restaurant. There are pictures on the wall, the music is playing, people are talking about many things. the atmosphere is tangible.

potential. This way of dominance is the reason "learning not giving a fuck" can potentially be so attractive. Not really fear but not really not fear. If you act like you could dominate, but choose not to, then you are seen not only as strong but with an air of mystery as well. The key step is to act convincingly like you could dominate. Wear clothes that make you look influential and tough. Act like you could have her if you wanted to. Many guys act this way but do so in a way that is laughable, see-through and can't be taken seriously so let others think that they don't want to mess with you because there might be consequences, even if there actually won't be. This correlates to RP guy keeping frame. Let the women think that they could be dominated by you at any time. If you're not present and there with them then this is helpful to keep them acting the way you want them to.

sexually. Always be the one who does the dominating and the starting. Even if she instigates it first, push her away and then start it yourself immediately. Make her become used to waiting on you to do anything. If you let her start your sexual experiences, she might take that power and use it on another guy if she's frustrated and you're not there. Make sure you have control but give her some constrictive leeway and remember she is a person. Make her think she has to impress you and wants to do so because you are important enough. Like a job interview or something similar. There are other ways to dominate but these are a few. Hope this helps.

44 pontos 3 dias ago 

Here are a few basic examples that show immediate dominance.

• I will put my arm around her shoulders.

• In front of a party I will yell out to my wife for whatever, Be on my beer pong team, grab me a beer you sexy fucking woman, HEY! Your butt looks good in those pants I get loud, everyone shuts the fuck up, and in front of the silent crowd, I embarrass my lady with love.

• I tell her No when that is how I feel and Yes when that is how I feel. I don't placate my response to her emotion.

• I will order for her if I know what she wants, or if I know there is something I want her to try.

• I will order her drinks whether she is at the table or in the bathroom, mixing it up - martini, cocktail, whatever I try to keep it stylish and cater it to what she likes.

• I fix shit that is broken

• I train her during PT

• I will hold her hand anytime anywhere. Other couples are separating, I try to keep it fresh and romantic like when we were teenagers.

• I break out into ballroom dance in the middle of anywhere, spinning her around. Whether it is the mall, the park, a party, where the fuck ever.

• I keep eye contact with her and those around me

• I refuse to cater my voice or actions to those around me

• I make my reality everyone's reality

• I openly game her friends, waitresses, chicks in general

• I drive when I know the weather sucks or there will be traffic

• I plan out vacations with her as well as surprising her from time to time

• I try to do something out of the blue once a week

• I keep her on her toes by remaining unpredictable and always improving

• I don't play yes man to anyone. (If you have seen the movie Daddy's Home with Ferrell and Wahlburg - Ferrell cannot sa no to anyone, even his wife's ex. Everything is yes and I don't do that - I don't break my back for everyone, only those truly in need and even then only if I view them to be worthy.)

• I listen to her and change my decision if she brings solid points to the table

• I treat her like a woman, I don't expect her to think or act like a man.

• I ensure she knows I recognize the little shit she does. Not by buying flowers, but by taking the kids to the playground and telling her to go get her nails done or by setting up a wine/paint night with her mom then telling her I've got the kids for the night.

• I don't hold the resentment so many men here let fester (that is weak - let it go and improve)

• I educate her - I've gotten her into stoicism as well as getting her to create checklists that show the goals she has and the steps she is taking to get there.

• I can cook and will cook maybe 1-2 times a week (made some bomb chicken parm last night)

• I set goals and complete them

• I keep my word and promises

• I ensure I am setting the bar from which she will measure other men and that I am continually raising that bar

• I dress well and give a shit about my appearance

• I look good naked

• I let her remain feminine, not expecting her to change the oil or mow the lawn, she decorates and cleans the house and that is cool with me

• I teach my son how to be a man and treat my daughter like a little lady

• I protect the weak and stand up for what is right and not what is popular

• I build my reputation and refuse to reward failure

• I'm not a weaksauce fuck viewing her as an anchor - she is fuel for my improvement and she feels that.

Dominant means being loved, feared, and respected all at once. It means owning every action, even if that action is picking flowers for your daughter.

Dominant > Domineering - know the difference.

EDIT To add to my point on frame:

Building your personal frame is not the same as building the frame of a house. You are reconstructing your reality, you are setting your own standard. For Example: In my frame weakness is not expected nor is it accepted from those around me. Wild or romantic sex daily is normal & Dads are NOT expected to be weak/fat- they are fit & leaders. When you are around me, you are in my frame and I hold you to my standard and treat you accordingly.

Link para o comentário

1 Inteligência. Para encontrar soluções para todos os problemas da vida, adaptando-se rapidamente a cada mudança. 

2 Ambição. Sem uma árdua ambição, não há motivação para evoluir, enriquecer, etc. 

3 Integridade. Sem integridade, sem honestidade, não será Alpha, será um escroto que ganha a partir do prejuízo dos outros, será odiado por todos, assim como nossos políticos. 

Altruísmo para mim é apenas uma forma de egoísmo disfarçado, não que seja uma coisa ruim, o que não é. Pois para a pessoa se sentir bem e ter paz de espírito, precisa de qualquer jeito fazer o bem para outros, caso contrário nunca o faria.

Link para o comentário

2 horas atrás, planeta disse:

ou o jordan, kobe bryant, messi, cristiano ronaldo, ou qualquer outro fodão do mundo se tornaram quem são com altruismo? claro que nao

mesmo um ford que sonhava em fazer um carro mais barato pra todos americanos poderem ter...  poderia ter distribuido suas ideias e projetos se ele não quisesse ele mesmo ser o cara a fazer isso e ganhar os louros por isso

2 horas atrás, planeta disse:

se vc quiser ser um santo vc está certo, já pensei como vc, estive errado, a não ser que eu resolva ser um monge

todas as pessoas de sucesso no mundo exceto as famosas pela caridade e trabalho altruista,  ghandi, madre teresa, só as famosas..., pensam primeiro em si próprios, ou na família

mas quem entende biologia sabe que a família, os filhos, são nossa continuação genética, é nosso maior instinto, de sobrevivencia, e são tratados como se fossem nós mesmos.. pq em termos de continuidade de DNA são mesmo...  somos eternos na sequencia da nossa linhagem...

depende o que é fodão pra ti...

eu fui criado com a linha de pensamento de que somos todos um, agradeço muito meus pais por isso... ajudar o próximo e ao meio ambiente é ser fodão pra mim, cristiano ronaldo e companhia n tem minha admiração como qualquer um que faz trabalho voluntário

ostentação pra mim é doar órgão... no fim tu n leva nada disso; dinheiro, vadia, tudo é passageiro, trazer a felicidade pra quem precisa preenche muito mais a alma.

n sou santo nem quero ser, sou ateu aliás, nem mesmo acredito em santo.

já tenho ap próprio, comida de qualidade e plano de saúde, preciso mais do que? 1/6 do meu salário eu compro em comida e ajudo o padre João aqui em Blumenau, quem for da região vai saber de quem to falando, ele da almoço pros desabrigados só com ajuda do povo e do que ele arrecada em eventos da igreja, sem um mísero centavo do governo, esse cara é fodão pra mim, e me considero foda por fazer parte disso.

Link para o comentário

52 minutos atrás, LiFe disse:

1 Inteligência. Para encontrar soluções para todos os problemas da vida, adaptando-se rapidamente a cada mudança. 

2 Ambição. Sem uma árdua ambição, não há motivação para evoluir, enriquecer, etc. 

3 Integridade. Sem integridade, sem honestidade, não será Alpha, será um escroto que ganha a partir do prejuízo dos outros, será odiado por todos, assim como nossos políticos. 

Altruísmo para mim é apenas uma forma de egoísmo disfarçado, não que seja uma coisa ruim, o que não é. Pois para a pessoa se sentir bem e ter paz de espírito, precisa de qualquer jeito fazer o bem para outros, caso contrário nunca o faria.

Integridade é essencial mesmo, mas como ambição sem dedicação não leva ninguém a lugar nenhum, não coloquei no meu top 3.

Abraço.

Link para o comentário

8 horas atrás, cormaya disse:

resumindo: ser egoísta

-

confiança

altruísmo

perseverança

base de tudo

Quanto mais poder e riqueza você tiver, maior será sua capacidade para ser altruísta e ajudar o próximo. Se o Bill Gates doar 1% da sua fortuna ele estará fazendo um bem muito maior do que se você der 100% da sua.

Link para o comentário

47 minutos atrás, Thraex disse:

Quanto mais poder e riqueza você tiver, maior será sua capacidade para ser altruísta e ajudar o próximo. Se o Bill Gates doar 1% da sua fortuna ele estará fazendo um bem muito maior do que se você der 100% da sua.

n é preciso ser rico pra isso, n sou rico e doaria mesmo se fosse um miserável, a prova disso é que os próprios mendigos são altruístas

altruísmo vem do começo, muito antes de se obter poder e riqueza, alguns viram altruístas depois de sentirem na pele o que é o sofrimento como mendigos, se 1/3 dos bilionários doasse 1% da fortuna provavelmente não haveria fome no mundo.

Editado por cormaya
Link para o comentário

Vejo que muitos aqui admiram o fato de ser "O FODA", e não o que esta por tras, acho que essa ideia de ser ambicioso, achar que o mundo tem que girar ao seu redor, é o grande problema do mundo estar a merda que está. Esse lance de ser ambicioso, determinado e querer que tudo gire ao seu redor, a longo prazo, deve dar um puta vazio existencial. Acho, sinceramente, que como o planeta satirizou ali o amigo acima, falando que ele quer ser um monge.. acredito que um monge seja muito mais feliz e realizado que um super empreendedor fodao que toca o foda-se em tudo e só quer chegar no topo..

ps: to meio dormindo deve ter ficado uma merda as ideias aí, mas da pra entender kkk #pas

Editado por duh_prada
Link para o comentário

6 horas atrás, Thraex disse:

Discordo,claro que o bilionário está ajudando mais, porém altruísmo não se mede pela riqueza, mas pela abnegação  em ajudar, um cara que dá 100% está dando o seu melhor, ou seja é mais abnegado e altruísta que o bilionário que deu 1%.Numa hipótese se invertesse o quadro, o bilionário ficasse pobre e o pobre bilionário, as porcentagens se manteriam.Ou seja o bilionário se tivesse a nossa grana poderia está dando 20,00 R$ e o pobre que deu tudo poderia está dando 1 bilhão. 

Link para o comentário

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
  • Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...