Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Levrone De Volta Ao Fisiculturismo

Johnn

Posts Recomendados

Publicidade

Kevin levrone ,,

one of the greatest bodybuild on earth ..ever,, known to be abuser of many substances along the years but always done it like chiwi under the radar in an elegant way and in hide enough fashion to pull the illusion of hard work

as my pupils know i do not brush things under the carpet ...i put it out for eveyone to see,, if this by anymeans hurt kevin ...all i can say is that im sorry but you are hurting gh15.org by endorsing over the counter balonie! so its time for a lesson about you so the cult know the whole truth

kevin levrone ...all tru the 90s especialy second part of the 90s expriement and used igf ,, pharmacutical igf as what we call now day legit kigtropin only now days it is long range pharmacutical igf ...and then it was simply called igf,,

the physiqe of kevin levrone went from ...

the following fda gh been used by thre bodybuilder known as kevin levrone starting early 90s

PROTROPIN

HUMATROPE

NORDITROPIN SIMPLEX

GENOTROPIN

those were the fda gh kevin levrone used in the beggining of his career

in 1992 it was used ....

in 1994 it was used with insulina in higher doses

in 1998 it was used with PRE LEGIT KIGTROPIN PRODUCT WHICH IS PHARMACUTICAL IGF AND THIS IS ALSO WHAT MAKE THE MODERN 2000 BODYBUILD ...KEVIN LEVRONE WAS THE MODEN 2000 BODYBUILD FATHER...THE LINK...HE WAS THE CONNECTION LINK ...THE TRANSFER FROM GENERATION BODYBUILD ...TO GENERATION WANNNA BE BODYBUILD

IN 2000-2003 KEVIN LEVRONE WAS ON ALL 3 OR ONLY FDA GH AND INSULINA ....IT WAS A DEPENDENT OF AVAILABILITY BUT IT WAS ALSO THE DOOM OF HIS CAREER THUS NOTHING REALY MATTERED AT THIS POINT ...THE DESTINY WAS SEALED , HE WOULD NEVER TO BE MR O AND THUS THE CHASE WAS TAKING A SECOND SEAT TO A RETURMENT THOUGHTS AND ENDING A CAREER BEST WAY POSSIBLE

THE BOLD KEVIN LEVRONE WAS ON ALL 3 ....HIGH DOSES OF INSULINA ...FDA GH ...AND LEGIT KIGTROPIN PRESTAGE PRODUCT PHARMACUTICAL IGF

i now would like to finish this very importent lesson by puting here picures from kevins early days ...

first one will be fda gh and lower doses insulina
image.png

second one under it will be fda gh at higher doses along with insulina at higher doses still not mega dose of 200+ units a day like we see now days
image.jpg

third picrure under it is keving levrone ON LEGIT KIGTROPIN ORIGINAL PHARMACUICAL IGF ,, THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF LEGIT KIGTROPIN THAT WAS NOT LONG RANGE ,, IT IS HOWEVER PHARMACUTICAL 100% PURITY
image.jpg
this was a 400level advance bodybuild class in picures
this is a gh15.org material
this can be shard world wide via internet media
this is a bible index

gh15 approved
lion of judah
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

O que era boato pela internet parece ter sido confirmado .

Quando souber mais..postarei.

HOLY SHIIIITTTT

só não ganhou pq existe politicagem no olympia rapaz , cara quando eu vi esse video eu pulei de alegria uheuuheuheuhe no homo

N foi só vc bro! kkkk

Meu coração másculo e hipertrofiado está saltitante!

De novo eu me sinto como se charizard tivesse evoluído!

Link para o comentário

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ipX_GWm6VZ4&hd=1

Infelizmente ele ja deve ta perto dos 50...

mas ouvi falar muito muito bem da genética desse cara.Dizem que ele ganhava vários kg e mt tamanho em pouquissimo tempo,que ia de um grande rato de academia a top bodybuilder em poucas semanas!Deve ser alguma técnica privada aos mortais ;/

Ou aquela história de "prime your body with GH" do GH15,ou ainda o legit kigtropin(que parece ser a resposta).

Link para o comentário

Shape dele era muito bom... mas ai eu me pergunto, sera que mesmo nessa idade, os roids (kigs de preferencia), podem transformar ele em um top3 do olympia?

Coração hipertrofiado... vai dar merda isso ae em rsrs!

hauhauhauhauhau,não,hipertrofiei meu coração só pela zoeira kk

não tenho planos p isso ai nem tão cedo! >.<

Link para o comentário

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
  • Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...